Friday 6 February 2009

Vetting the local talent

Very disturbing news doing the rounds on the local rumour mill - well, actually just the local tire and exhaust place -  is that the very hot local vet (hot in talent, hot in looks) is taking himself off to Australia. This is outrageous news!  I suppose koalas get sick too, I couldn't tell, you don't look at those intense high octane koalas and say, oooh well Crumpet's been really lethargic doctor, do you? Koalas don't really have great big vaulting gothic ambition do they?  I digress, back to the hot vet, who is in fact Banana Mcfly's dedicated health care professional and saw her through some very unpleasant surgery (rabbit hole, labrador leg, high speed chase etc).  Said charming vet has been the only ray of hope in the dark days of McFly's health problems and yes I admit, I did sometimes think, not without aching sympathy for poor Banana Mcfly whose leg was very sore again, oooh well, not all bad, at least we get to visit the dreamy vets.  I say Vet"S" because one day McFly's dedicated man wasn't available and a replacement was offered.  My heart sank, great, McFly  is hurt again and there isn't even the consolation of seeing the dreamy vet, I think I should refuse to pay, this really isnt... oooh, Hello Mr Vet Man.... ooh no, she's just twisted it again... giggle..... twirl.... blush.  That practice is crawling with impossibly handsome men.  Its a bit like a boy band;  preppy vet, sporty vet...   Utterly outrageous.  I even sulked when Mademoislle Banana McFly received copious, yes copious, numbers of kisses on her nose to thank her for the Quality Streets she and Collie Wobbles left for Christmas.  I received exactly no kisses for the gift. Again. Outrageous. There is no official confirmation on the departure but I feel the lure of soporific koalas rings true for said character..... we are abandoned ....  Outrageous..... 

No comments: